Instructions for Registering
- Enter email and security check code
- Select registration type
- Enter registration information. If registering other staff members, please add on this page.
- Select payment method and enter information
- Having difficulties registering? Please note, membership for NCMC is required for non-students to attend the conference. To confirm your membership is up to date, please contact our Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Institutional Members
Did you know that institutional members (Tier II and up) can have multiple staff members associated with their account? When registering for the conference, this will help to streamline your registration process and your staff can register at the member rate. Need to add staff members to your account? Your primary contact will need to login and do the following:
- Login to your member account
- Select your profile name in the top right corner of the page
- Scroll down to "Bundle Summary"
- Select "Add Member"
- Enter their information
Questions? Please contact our Membership Chair at email@example.com.
A $20 processing fee will be applied to all cancellations and substitutions. All cancellation requests must be made in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation requests received before March 20, 2020 will receive a 100% refund on registration and event fees, minus the processing fee. No refunds will be granted after March 20, 2020.
Registrants who are no longer able to attend the meeting may request a substitute attend in their stead by submitting their request in writing via email to email@example.com. The substitute must be from the same organization. Substitutions will be accepted until March 20, 2020. Once the request has been received, the original registration rate and any event tickets purchased will transfer to the new attendee. Substitution requests will not be accepted after March 20, 2020.
Questions, Comments, Concerns?
Please email our conference administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org