Posted: January 19, 2018, 1:45 pm
Gaston County Museum, Dallas, NC
- Provide high levels of customer service by answering the telephone, providing accurate information to callers, taking messages, and or forwarding caller to the appropriate staff person.
- Provide staff and the public with various information and/or materials and may conduct research to locate requested information or materials as needed.
- Enter and retrieve data from computer databases, type and assemble correspondence or reports, and prepare, accept, and/or process various documents.
- Receive, review, and enter paperwork.
- Maintain calendar and schedule appointments, meetings, etc.
- Make and update various organization charts and reports for Division.
- Maintain various records and accounts.
- Maintain office supply inventories and may order or request that supplies be ordered when needed.
- Check revenue for accuracy, balance accounts, and deposit when necessary.
- Interact with the public in a courteous manner.
- Attend and coordinate meetings and record and transcribe minutes.
- Serves as administrative coordinator for the budget process.
- Creates and /or maintains documents and databases.
- Implement and maintain marketing initiatives for the Museum. Assists in programming and special events at the Museum as assigned by the Director.
- Performs other related job duties as assigned.
Name: Jason Luker
Organization: Gaston County Museum of Art & History
Organization Website: www.gastoncountymuseum.org